week 10!

 week 10!

I probably missed a week or two but lets continue and say this is week 10, last week before thanksgiving break, we had last senior critique yesterday for the semester. I am a little far behind than I would like to be, I wanted to have a few new pieces to show for my critique than I had ready. I have some new ideas that I am excited about to work on after break and for next semester for the final show in may. And I am working on finishing a few pieces for the demuth show here in a few weeks as well. I applied to a bunch of artist residencies for after graduation so hopefully one of those works out, it would be a nice transition from school not having to give up making art to make time to work. I'm not excited about break since I want to keep working on my new ideas but if I get them all written down maybe I will be able to source the materials I need to get right back into working when we get back. We finally have a show poster for the demuth show, I wasn't planning on being the one to come up with both the name and design but here we are and I'm proud of that. Now back to making care bear rugs and painting animal masks. Oh and also I finally got my name legally changed this week!  :)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last First Week!!

week 2

week 3!